Aim and Scope
The publishing policy of UJPR is to select the most important papers with the broadest significance to the wider pharmacy community. Papers that are multidisciplinary or address new or emerging areas of pharmacy are particularly encouraged.
The scope of the journal is devoted to publish manuscripts relating in the following sections:
- Pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences.
- Pharmacology especially cancer pharmacology and neuropharmacology.
- Infectious diseases and treatments.
- Molecular cardiology, immunopharmacology, inflammation, gastrointestinal and urogenital diseases.
- Molecular mechanisms of action of various synthetic and natural occurring drugs.
- Apoptotic inducers from plants, microbes and marine organisms.
- Design and development of drugs.
- Bioactivity of plant extracts, microbial extracts, their chemical standardization using different analytical techniques.
- Medicinal plants growing in Asia-Pacific region, their chemical standardization, isolation of medicinal agents from these plants and their role with regard to global health issues.
- Safety valuation, pre-clinical toxicology, interaction with drugs and harmful events of herbal preparations.
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of natural compounds.
- General Medicine, Public health & hygiene, Tropical diseases, Endocrinology Anatomy, Neurology, Dermatology, Orthopedics, Organ transplantation, Oncology, Pathology, Haematology, Nephrology, Gynecology Ophthalmology Pediatrics, Radiology, Medical Biotechnology, Dentistry
- Allied sciences including drug regulatory affairs, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Pharmaceutical biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Education and Hospital Pharmacy.