Abstracting & Indexing
Data Privacy Principles
- Value. We collect and use personal information to facilitate efficiency and productivity in research, healthcare and education.
- Transparency. We inform users about the personal information we collect from them, including how and why we will use and share it.
- Choice. Users are given a choice over the collection, use and sharing of their personal information.
- Anonymization. We depersonalize and aggregate personal information where individual identification is not necessary.
- Accountability. We are committed to acting as a responsible steward of personal information.