Abstracting & Indexing
Dr. Omid Gholami is working as Assistant Professor of Pharmacology, Dept. Physiology and Pharmacology, School of Medicine Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences, Sabzevar, Iran.
His fields of specialization is Pharmacology. He has published more than 15 research articles in different International Journals.
Research activities includes-
1. Study the Effect of Hydro-alcoholic Zingiber officinale (ginger) Rhizome Extract on Blood Factors and Liver Toxicity in Mice (Research Project, completed)
2. Review on Cytotoxic effects of Umbelliprenin on different cancerous cell lines (Research Project, completed)
3. Study the cytotoxicity of auraptene on CLL cell lines and transcription of Mcl-1 gene (Research Project, completed)
4. Comparison of Mometasone Furoate Monohydrate (Nasonex) and Fluticasone Propionate (Flixonase) Nasal Sprays in the Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis (Research Project, completed)
5. Study the cytotoxic effect of fludarabine, rituximab and cyclophosphamid on Peripheral Blood Mononuclear cells from Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia patients in presence of umbelliprenin (Research Project, in Progress)
6. Study the effect of Gingiber powder capsules on Premenstrual Syndrome in students of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences (Research Project, in Progress)
7. Computational study and simulations of Inhibitory effect of umbelliprenin on Mcl-1, TNFR and FasR proteins (Research Project, in Progress)
8. The Effect of umbelliprenin on behavioral symptoms of neuropathic pain and the expression of Tumor Necrosis Factor α in chronic constriction injury model of neuropathic pain in male rats (research Project, in progress)
9. Comparison of the cytotoxicity of Arctigenin and Umbelliprenin on Jurkat cell lines and effects of these two on the expression of anti-apoptotic Mcl-1 gene (Research Project, in progress)
10. Comparison of the cytotoxicity of Hesperidin and 7-isopantinyl oxycoumarin on Jurkat, KG1a, Nalm6 cell lines and effects of these two on the transcription of Myeloid Cell Leukemia Type 1 (Mcl-1) gene (Research Project, in progress)
Affiliation: School of Medicine Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences, Sabzevar, Iran.